- What is ContraFect Corporation's stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol CFRX.
- Can I buy stock directly from ContraFect Corporation?
No, you will need to contact a licensed stock broker or use an online trading account.
- How can I buy stock in ContraFect Corporation?
Through a licensed stock broker or by using an online trading account.
- How do I change the address on my shareholder account?
Through your brokerage account or by contacting our transfer agent.
- When was ContraFect Corporation incorporated?
- When did ContraFect Corporation become a public company?
ContraFect units began trading on NASDAQ under the symbol “CFRXU” July 29, 2014, the transaction officially closed on August 1, 2014.
- Where is ContraFect Corporation located?
28 Wells Avenue
Yonkers, NY 10701
- When is ContraFect Corporation's fiscal year end?
- Who is ContraFect Corporation's transfer agent?
American Stock Transfer
- Who are ContraFect Corporation's independent auditors?
- Who is ContraFect Corporation's outside corporate legal counsel?
Latham & Watkins, LLP
- Whom can I contact for general information about ContraFect Corporation?
- What is the strike price of the warrants? Expiration date? Any other terms (i.e.; callability)?
The Class A Warrants, which previously traded as "CFRXW" expired on January 31, 2017. These warrants no longer are listed on NASDAQ, no longer trade, and no longer have value.
The Class B Warrants, which previously traded as "CFRXZ" expired on November 2, 2015. These warrants no longer are listed on NASDAQ, no longer trade, and no longer have value.